If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The radler—a refreshing combination of beer and lemonade (or citrus soda) is a great summertime drink, and I believe it is a perfectly acceptable breakfast/brunch drink. —fiveandspice
- 3 to 4 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 ounces simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water stirred until the sugar dissolves)
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 bottle wheat beer, chilled
- In a jar or cocktail shaker, muddle (i.e. smash) the strawberries. Add the simple syrup and the lemon juice and a handful of ice. Stir or shake until everything is combined and chilled.
- Strain the strawberry-lemon mixture into a pint glass and top with the chilled beer (not quite all the beer will fit).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!