If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect 10 minute recipe. —Dinner With tayo
- 1/2 pound wild salmon, cut into 2 pieces
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons bottled Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Garden Spinach Herb Wrap (or wrap of your choice)
- Baby spinach
- 1/2 red onions
- Season both side of the salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix the sweet chili sauce, lime juice, sesame and cilantro leaves together. Stir to combine well and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with sesame oil on medium heat. Fry the salmon on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Transfer the salmon onto a serving platter and thin slice or cut into small pieces.
- Chop onions into small pieces. Spread the sweet chili sauce on the wrap, top with spinach, onions and salmon, Roll, cut in half and serve immediately.
- Make sure you hashtag #DinnerWithTayo, would love to see your dish.