If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you like strawberry daiquiris then this dessert is the perfect treat for you. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/frozen-strawberry-daiquiri-sorbet —Healthline
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Bring sugar and water to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add syrup and process until well blended.
- Pour into ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s directions. Once the process is complete, transfer the mixture to the freezer until firm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert