If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a condiment for almost anything.......especially good on ceviche! —cookbooksareforeveryone
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup yellow or black mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup coriander seeds
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 bay leaf
- optional dried chille pepper
- toast the seeds in a small dry frying pan until fragrant (two minutes)
- bring other ingredients to a boil until sugar and salt are dispersed Add seeds to liquid and cook on a low flame for 35 minutes. Allow to cool. Will keep in a closed container in fridge for 3 months...if it lasts that long.