If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my lazy go to dessert when the temperature heats up or when I'm entertaining and need a refreshing dessert to end a heavy meal. —Vy Tran
Serves 6-8 people
- 3 cups mango puree (Champagne Mango)
- 1 1/2 cups passion fruit pulp
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium sized baking dish. Taste and add more simple syrup if you like your granita on the sweet side.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until solid or overnight.
- When ready to serve, scrape the granita with a fork so it resembles ice shavings. Once made, this granita will keep for 3 days in the freezer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert