If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ripe, honey-sweet peaches and tart raspberries soaked in a luscious wine blend. —garlic and zest
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 bottle white wine, I used Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 3 peaches, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- well chilled club soda or sparkling water
- In a small bowl combine the water and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- In a pitcher blend the wine, schnapps and simple syrup. Stir to combine. Add the diced peaches and raspberries. Cover the pitcher and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Add ice to glasses and pour in the sangria - making sure to get several spoonfuls of fruit in each glass. Top with a splash of club soda or sparkling water. Serve.