If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These coconut lime bites are crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside, with a pop of bright lime… you’ll be loving them all summer! —Ala Lemon
Makes 2 dozen
- 150 to 180 grams / 1 to 1½ cups grated coconut
- 100 grams / ½ cup caster sugar
- 3 egg whites
- ½ teaspoons vanilla powder
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of half a lime (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C / 300°F.
- In a bowl, combine ⅔ of the coconut with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well with a spatula or wooden spoon. If the mix is too moist, add more coconut.
- Take a teaspoonful of mixture and press and form into a rough ball or dome.
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Don’t overbake or they will be dry.