If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a recipe combining corn grits, instant mashed potatoes, green beans, and beef or turkey chunks, an over medium egg and sour cream. —Misty Davis
- 4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 4 cups corn grits
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 can of beef chunks
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch lemon and pepper seasoning
- In a medium saucepan boil 4 cups of corn grits, until moist remove from heat, but continue to stir.
- In a large saucepan boil instant mashed potatoes until moist remove from heat continue to stir
- In a round skillet mix green beans and beef chunks, add sea salt, pepper and lemon and pepper seasoning.
- Once all ingredients have been cooked in a large bowl, layer a large spoonful of grits, then a layer of mashed potatoes, another layer of grits and one more layer of mashed potatoes, layers should add up to 4 layers. Add green bean and chunk mixture on top of mashed potatoes, cook an egg to over medium add on top of green bean mixture and add 1 large spoonful of sour cream. Depending on the size of the bowl the portions of grits and mashed potatoes might have been reduced, you may also use a large plate for this recipe but I personally prefer bowls.
More Great Recipes: