If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am a big believe in Naturally Healthy foods! I created this healthy recipe for those of us who can't eat dairy and need to limit sugar without losing taste! It is easy to make and tastes so good you won't even know it's "healthy" —Laura Marquis
Makes 1 large container
- 3 cups Organic Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Organic Raw Cashews (soaked 2-4 hours)
- 1 cup Organic Unsweetened Nut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- dashes Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic Bing Cherries (for color)
- 1/4 cup Organic Refined Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 cup Chopped Organic Strawberries
- Place all ingredients except coconut oil and strawberries into BlendTec or high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth. Make sure it is well blended.
- Add coconut oil.
- Blend again.
- Place mixture into ice cream maker. Make according to directions.
- Once ice cream has thickened fold in chopped strawberries. Serve and enjoy!