If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This a creamy vanilla-ish ice cream that I use in my Cuisinart 1 1/2 quart ice cream maker. I serve it right away as a soft serve. You can let it harden a bit in the freezer for a more scoop-able version. I have used this recipe as a base and by adding pureed fruit made delicious strawberry , mango or banana ice cream. —Kay
Makes 1 1/2 quarts
- 1 pint Silk Original Soy creamer or almond
- 1 Can coconut milk (lite or full fat)
- 3/4 cup Organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pure vanilla flavoring
- 1 pinch Salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and blend for about a minute until mixed thoroughly.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Pour into your ice cream maker following the manufacturer's directions. This recipe usually sets in about 20 minutes using my Cuisinart ice cream maker.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
More Great Recipes:
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts