If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tropical twist on a classic! —Marisa | Margaritas In The Rain
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 1 ripe mango, cubed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease or line a loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Mix in the milk, cinnamon and vanilla until combined.
- Then gently mix in the mango. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined.
- Finally, add in the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. Bake approximate 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a baking sheet before removing from baking dish (or, end up with some cracks on the top like I did!).