If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet and refreshing treat, this granita encompasses the vibrant flavors of Meyer Lemon. —Ryan MacDonnell
- 1/4 cup strained Meyer Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Meyer Lemon zest, reserved separately
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mint leaves, chiffonade
- 2 cups Meyer Lemon Citrus Syrup
- Place the water, lemon juice & mint chiffonade in a mixing bowl and set aside for 15 minutes to infuse.
- Strain mint from juice.
- Stir the Meyer Lemon Syrup and lemon zest into the lemon juice and transfer to a stainless steel loaf pan. Place in the freezer uncovered.
- When the top of the liquid forms an icy layer, scrape through entire pan with a fork. Return to freezer and let another frozen layer form; scrape again with fork. Repeat freezing and scraping steps until all liquid is frozen.
- Fluff with a fork to create soft, snowy granita.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
More Great Recipes: