If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A summertime classic with a lovely twist! —Mitzi
Makes 2 qts
- 2 Peaches, cut in half remove pitt
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1.5 cups whipping cream
- 1- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Roast peaches skin side down under broiler at 500* F for 5-6 minutes after drizzling 2 Tbl maple syrup on them. Remove from oven and cool
- Mix together milk, cream, sugars, maple syrup, salt and vanilla and pour into ice cream maker. Follow instructions for ice cream maker.
- Right before ice cream is finished chop and add the peaches with any juices to ice cream and finish. Freeze for desired amount of time. Additional recommended toppings; chopped sugared pecans with or without bourbon.
More Great Recipes: Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts