If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted a healthy, easy to make alternative to my summer favorite: ice cream. This three ingredient treat is a hit, sure to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way! —Laura Dembowski
- 2 large bananas
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cut bananas into 1 inch thick slices. Place on a freezer safe tray or plate and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Add the frozen bananas into the bowl of a food processor and process until completely smooth. This takes a few minutes and you may need to scrape down the bowl or break up large chunks.
- Once the banana is creamy, add the peanut butter and vanilla and process until combined. Eat immediately for a soft serve like treat or place in a freezer safe container and freeze until firm or up to 1 day.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts