If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pineapple banana nice cream is creamy, sweet and delicious without the extra oils, sugars, dairy and artificial flavors often found in regular ice cream. It is vegan, gluten and grain-free and it easily satisfies those pesky sweet cravings. —Wholesome and Savory Eats
Bananas- ripe & frozen
cups Pineapple chunks- frozen
tablespoon Organic Blue Agave (optional)
teaspoon Don Pancho liqueur or ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- In a food processor or blender
- Break bananas in chunks if they were frozen whole
- Add chunks of pineapple
- Add cinnamon, liqueur and agave
- Process until mixture has the texture of soft serve ice cream
- Stopping periodically to scrape down the sides as needed
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert