If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/raw-chocolate-pudding/ —jodiburke
Serves 1 glass
- 2 tablespoons Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup (not raw) or Honey (not vegan) or Agave – I tired using Stevia with this recipe and it just didn’t taste good I much prefer one of the others.
- 1/4 cup of the coconut water (approx) depending on how creamy or thick you ike it
- vanilla optional I like to throw in a little of the vanilla bean itself
- For a good serving you will need to coconuts for this recipe. You will need to take the top off the coconut, which you can find in an early post here on how to do that. Be careful as the liquid will start to come out, so I don’t take the top fully off until after I drain the water. - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/raw-chocolate-pudding/#sthash.UfGTfMGF.dpuf
- Once drained, take the top off and then with a bigger spoon, scoop out the white meat. There won’t be a lot and it’s not hard like a coconut you are used to seeing.
- Put it into your Vitamix or blender. Add in all ingredients listed above.
- Process until smooth.