Author Notes: I thought I would create a cherry hazelnut chocolate delight – in theory it sounded good, but it didn’t stay solid enough to eat with you hands so then I thought lets mix it in with the Raw Chocolate Mouse and oh my – chocolate party was happening in my mouth let me tell you!
Since it was all raw, vegan and loaded with superfoods, there was no guilt – I had it for breakfast – not something I do often but boy was it good!
- See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/recipes/cherry-hazelnut-chocolates/#sthash.KaYV7Aon.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves: 1 glass
cup Cacao Butter
cup Raw Cacao Powder
tablespoon Coconut Oil
cup chopped Hazelnuts
cup chopped Cherries
- Melt the Cacao Butter and Coconut Oil in a double boiler over low heat.
- Once melted add all ingredients except the Hazelnuts and Cherries and stir well.
- Once mixed well, stir in Cherries and Hazelnuts. Pour into a square glass baking dish.
- This will need to be kept in the fridge as it will melt easily especially with the cheeries – juice.