If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I thought I would create a cherry hazelnut chocolate delight – in theory it sounded good, but it didn’t stay solid enough to eat with you hands so then I thought lets mix it in with the Raw Chocolate Mouse and oh my – chocolate party was happening in my mouth let me tell you!
Since it was all raw, vegan and loaded with superfoods, there was no guilt – I had it for breakfast – not something I do often but boy was it good!
- See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com... —jodiburke
Serves: 1 glass
cup Cacao Butter
cup Raw Cacao Powder
tablespoon Coconut Oil
cup chopped Hazelnuts
cup chopped Cherries
- Melt the Cacao Butter and Coconut Oil in a double boiler over low heat.
- Once melted add all ingredients except the Hazelnuts and Cherries and stir well.
- Once mixed well, stir in Cherries and Hazelnuts. Pour into a square glass baking dish.
- This will need to be kept in the fridge as it will melt easily especially with the cheeries – juice.