If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Having discovered nut milks I am having a very good time playing around with them. I particualrly enjoyed this one. —t2sister
cups 2 cups Califia Farms Almond Milk cold
tablespoon Instant coffee crystals
tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
cups Califia Farms Pecan Caramel Almond Milk Coffee Creamer cold
cups crushed ice
- In microwave heat ½ cup almond milk until just warm.
- Add instant coffee and caramel topping stir until the coffee crystals have dissolved and the topping is mixed in.
- . Add remaining almond milk and stir.
- Place all ingredients into a strong blender except the pecan pieces.
- Blend until all is smooth and stiff.
- If the mixture is not frozen enough place in 4 sundae glasses place in freezer for a half an hour.
- Remove from freezer sprinkle with pecan pieces and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert