Author Notes: Having discovered nut milks I am having a very good time playing around with them. I particualrly enjoyed this one. —t2sister
cups 2 cups Califia Farms Almond Milk cold
tablespoon Instant coffee crystals
tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
cups Califia Farms Pecan Caramel Almond Milk Coffee Creamer cold
cups crushed ice
- In microwave heat ½ cup almond milk until just warm.
- Add instant coffee and caramel topping stir until the coffee crystals have dissolved and the topping is mixed in.
- . Add remaining almond milk and stir.
- Place all ingredients into a strong blender except the pecan pieces.
- Blend until all is smooth and stiff.
- If the mixture is not frozen enough place in 4 sundae glasses place in freezer for a half an hour.
- Remove from freezer sprinkle with pecan pieces and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert