If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another raw and vegan recipe that is easy to make, tasty and can be loaded with lots of nutrition making eating healthy much easier, so much so I had it for breakfast :) - See more at: http://www.jodiburke.com/healthy-eating/raw-chocolate-mousse-parfait/#sthash.xXGNajro.dpuf —jodiburke
Serves 2 servings or 4 smaller ones
Raw Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- – 2 large Avocados
- – 1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- – 1/4 cup Agave
- – 1 tsp Vanilla
- Optional ingredients (and only suggestions but these can really increase nutritional value since these foods are very nutrient dense and therefore will stay with you much longer as in not getting hungry soon after) 1 tsp Spirulina, 1 tbsp Rice Bran Solub
- – 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- – 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- – 1 tbsp Hemp
- – 1 tsp Chia seeds
- – 2 tbsp chopped Walnuts
- For Raw Chocolate Mousse Parfait - Throw all ingredients into a processor and process until smooth – adjust for taste.
- For Nut Crunch - In a frying pan, on medium heat, melt the coconut oil then add in the coconut sugar and stir until it thickens.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients to well mixed and continue to stir for about a min.
- Remove from heat and spread on a cookie sheet. I like to keep mine in the fridge but you don’t have to, once cool break it up into smaller pieces. (this can be eaten on it’s own, add into salads, as topping on deserts or mixed into this chocolate mousse parfait)
- Take some of the Chocolate Mousse mixture and put into a glass or bowl, then some nut crunch, then some fruit and keep layering 2 or 3 times. Serve immediately and enjoy!