If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Three Ingredients of Summertime Goodness! Simple as That! —Johanna's Table
- 8 peeled ripe peaches
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 1/2 cups lactose free greek yogurt or coconut milk yogurt (half vanilla, half plain)
- Puree peaches in blender and then add the remaining ingredients and blend together
- Follow your ice cream machine instructions. Should take 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately or if storing in freezer, let it sit out for 15 minutes or so before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert