If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Elegant and low fat popsicles made with coconut milk, lavender, ginger and honey. —Kathy
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 1 ginger root, thinly sliced
- red and blue food coloring, optional
- Whisk together coconut milk, honey, dried lavender, and sliced ginger. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Strain mixture to remove lavender leaves and ginger. Add in red and blue food coloring to create a light purple hue.
- Pour into popsicle mold and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
More Great Recipes: