If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bring some heat and flavor to your favorite spareribs recipe with Texas Pete. Wow the taste buds of all your guests. —Texas Pete
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup Asian Plum Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 5 pounds Pork Spareribs
- Combine Texas Pete® Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce, Asian Plum Sauce, Soy Sauce and Honey for marinade.
- Place meat in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
- Drain meat before cooking; reserve marinade.
- Brown ribs over medium-high heat in a braiser; add reserved marinade to braiser, cover and cook in a 325 degree oven for 2 hours or until spareribs are tender.