If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Impress your friends and raise some eyebrows when you serve this decadent, sweet, and seasonal cocktail. With each sip, the "little green fairy" will share some of her mysteries with you! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 3/4 cup sour cherries
- 2 ounces Bacardi white rum
- 1/2 ounce Vieux Carré absinthe
- 3 dashes dashes Peychaud's Aromatic Cocktail Bitters
- Remove the pits from your cherries.
- Place the cherries in a cocktail shaker and muddle thoroughly.
- Fill the cocktail shaker 3/4 of the way full with ice.
- Add rum and absinthe to the shaker.
- Shake thoroughly and strain into a cocktail shaker.