If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 jalapeño
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Spanish chorizo, sliced
- Handful coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch murray river salt flakes
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- Good mayo to serve (optional)
- Cut jalapeño in half, scrape out seeds, char skin side over an open gas flame (or under a grill) and set aside.
- To make the chorizo crumbs, heat a small pan with olive oil, add chorizo and fry until dry and crispy. Drain on kitchen towel. Pound in a mortar & pestle (or pulse in a food processor) until crumbs form. Set some crumb aside for a garnish and leave the remaining crumb in your mortar.
- To make the stuffing, add garlic, salt and coriander into your mortar with remaining crumb and pound until smooth. Add cream cheese and stir until combined.
- Stuff jalapeño with cream cheese. Grill until golden. Serve drizzled with a good mayo (optional) and sprinkle with remaining chorizo crumbs. Share