If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After tasting this creamy magical frozen concoction, my husband and I agreed we are sworn off traditional milkshakes. It's a simple recipe involving the blending of frozen fruit, bananas being the key. Other frozen fruit and flavorings could easily be added or substituted to create more delicious frozen creations. —Barbra Donachy
Makes one large "milkshake"
- 1/2 cup cubed mango
- to taste honey
- to taste crystallized ginger
- 1 cup frozen banana slices
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- In the cup provided with a stick blender (similar to milkshake cup), place mango cubes.
- Blend mango until smooth.
- Add honey and crystallized ginger to taste.
- Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Add coconut cream and mix again.
- Add frozen bananas to cup and blend again. Mixture should be thick like a milkshake.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert