If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, delicious. Not on Food52 yet, and I think it belongs! —Katharine
- 2 bananas
- 1 bar chocolate (I like Cadbury)
- Nuts, sea salt, sprinkles
- Peel bananas and cut each banana into one-inch pieces. Keep in the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate bar.
- Dip each banana into the chocolate so one half of the chunk is enrobed. Top with nuts, salt, sprinkles, or anything else you desire.
- Freeze for a few hours before eating.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert