If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A comforting bowl of rich peanut butter cookie dough with a generous amount of chocolate chunks that is actually good for you. It's completely vegan, gluten-free and refined-sugar-free. —Lucie Javorska
- 1 piece very ripe banana
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons gluten-free oats or oat bran
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter (or an allergy-friendly alternative)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon erythritol, xylitol or unrefined sugar
- Put all ingredients except for the chocolate in a small food processor or make a bigger batch if using a regular sized processor or a high powered blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chunks.
- Eat right away or refrigerate overnight for a thicker, more "doughy" consistency.