Author Notes: This non-dairy frozen treat is sure to put a smile on your face. —Fallon Graham
Makes: 6 ice pops
cups Vanilla Almond Milk
tablespoon Coco Powder
tablespoon Light Corn Syrup
Vanilla Chai Tea Bag
In This Recipe
- In a small sauce pan combine the vanilla almond milk, coco powder, light corn syrup, and sugar.
- Over medium heat bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring continuously to prevent from burning.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat, and steep the tea bag in the chocolate mixture for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and continue to let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once the mixture has cooled, pour it into the ice pop molds and place the mold in the freezer for two hours.
- When the Chocolate Chai Fudge Pops begin to firm up, place a stick into the ice pop. Check after the first hour.
- Tip: If you are having trouble removing the ice pops from the mold, dip the mold in warm water. After a minute or two they should wiggle loose.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert