If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This non-dairy frozen treat is sure to put a smile on your face. —Fallon Graham
Makes 6 ice pops
cups Vanilla Almond Milk
tablespoon Coco Powder
tablespoon Light Corn Syrup
Vanilla Chai Tea Bag
- In a small sauce pan combine the vanilla almond milk, coco powder, light corn syrup, and sugar.
- Over medium heat bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring continuously to prevent from burning.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat, and steep the tea bag in the chocolate mixture for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and continue to let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once the mixture has cooled, pour it into the ice pop molds and place the mold in the freezer for two hours.
- When the Chocolate Chai Fudge Pops begin to firm up, place a stick into the ice pop. Check after the first hour.
- Tip: If you are having trouble removing the ice pops from the mold, dip the mold in warm water. After a minute or two they should wiggle loose.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert