If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy and vegetarian alternative for the BBQ —Camille West
- 2 peaches
- 250 grams Halloumi Cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 450 grams green beans
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Soak onions in cold water for at least 10 minutes to remove the bite and mellow out the flavour of raw onions.
- Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette. Stir well to combine and set aside.
- Prepare a bowl of ice-cold water to shock the green beans. Steam beans until tender but still crisp, about 3-5 minutes. Immediately plunge into the water to retain colour and stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a greased cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Grill the halloumi and peach wedges, flipping after 3-5 minutes until both sides are nicely browned. Combine the cheese and peaches with the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle vinaigrette and gently toss to combine. Enjoy!