Author Notes: Lose yourself in the savory and sweet flavors of summer with this exceptional cherry season-inspired sandwich! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
ounces semi soft goat cheese
ounces sliced prosciutto
cup pitted and chopped Bing cherries
cup spicy microgreen mix
- Cut your baguette lengthwise and set both pieces on a cutting board with the inside of the baguette open so that you can begin assembling your sandwich.
- Spread 1 Tbsp each of whole grain dijon mustard onto what will become the top and bottom of the sandwich.
- Spread 4 oz of goat cheese onto the bottom half of the baguette.
- Layer prosciutto on top of the goat cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped Bing cherries over the prosciutto.
- Sprinkle mirogreens over the cherries.
- Place the top of the baguette on the sandwich, cut into quarters, and serve.