If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lose yourself in the savory and sweet flavors of summer with this exceptional cherry season-inspired sandwich! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
ounces semi soft goat cheese
ounces sliced prosciutto
cup pitted and chopped Bing cherries
cup spicy microgreen mix
- Cut your baguette lengthwise and set both pieces on a cutting board with the inside of the baguette open so that you can begin assembling your sandwich.
- Spread 1 Tbsp each of whole grain dijon mustard onto what will become the top and bottom of the sandwich.
- Spread 4 oz of goat cheese onto the bottom half of the baguette.
- Layer prosciutto on top of the goat cheese.
- Sprinkle the chopped Bing cherries over the prosciutto.
- Sprinkle mirogreens over the cherries.
- Place the top of the baguette on the sandwich, cut into quarters, and serve.