If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy, colorful dish is a guest favorite every time. It's virtually fool-proof and presents beautifully on your table. —cookingshawn
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked Canadian bacon or ham, diced
- 6-8 cups arugula or baby greens
- 2 cups honeydew melon balls
- 3 cups seedless watermelon balls
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- Prepare the melons, cucumber, and ham as you desire (chopped, cubed or balled) and set aside
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and honey in a large mixing bowl. Add the greens, melons, and cucumber; then, toss until they are evenly-coated with the vinaigrette.
- Gently fold in the feta cheese and diced ham. Serve immediately .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon