If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is so tasty you won’t be feeling guilty!! And when you use real raw cacao – it has nutritional benefits – not that that gives you the excuse to eat it all the time or tons of it. To think that healthy, nutritional things can actually be really tasty and easy to make – well makes life more fun I think!! :) This is raw and vegan – but you wouldn’t know it!! —jodiburke
Serves 1 cup
- 2 tbsp Chia seed in 1 cup water and let soak for at least an hour – the longer the better as the softer the seed becomes but it will work with an hour. It will become gelatenous and I did add a little more water to mine as it got a bit too thick, add
- 3 tbsp raw Cacao Powder
- 4 tbsp Agave (or Honey or Brown Rice syrup)
- the fruit will make it a little more sweet than the Avocado so you can always cut the sweetener back a tbsp
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Once the Chia has soaked for at least an hour, throw all ingredients into a Vitamix or Blender and blend until smooth.
- If you are going to serve it right away, throw in 2-3 ice cubes to make it cooler.