If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick easy and sensational. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
- 1/2 Small seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced balsamic vinegar
- Add 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar into a small sauce pan. Simmer the balsamic until it is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Remove rind from half of a small seedless watermelon. Cut the watermelon flesh into half in cubes. With a melon scoop or spoon scoop out a small round on top of each cube.
- Place melon cubes on a serving plate. Drizzle reduced balsamic over melon cubes. Then sprinkle feta over the cubes. Serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon