If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Let’s talk about dessert. Something I am very particular about. Now, I will admit, I have a hard time mixing fruit and dessert. I am a strong believer that dessert should just be (or appear to be) plain bad for you.
Unhealthy. Full of sweetness. Gooey. Most likely consist of chocolate. Maybe contain a million sprinkles. A molten center. Something of the “cake” essence. Covered with buttercream frosting. —Jenn Whaley Hillier
- 12 ounces bag of Nestle's Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Box of Graham Crackers (this contains 3 individually wrapped packages of 9 graham crackers each)
- 3/4 stick softened butter (a little less than 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- In a medium mixing bowl, crush together 1 package of 9 full graham crackers and 3/4 stick softened butter
- Cut each marshmallow in half (or use your fingers and pull them gently in half) and place cut half as next layer on top of milk chocolate morsels. Continue until entire cast iron skillet is covered
- Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes, until chocolate has melted and marshmallow is starting to toast
- Now, here comes the fun - you can either a. turn the broiler on low and keep a VERY close eye on marshmallows to toast or b. using a kitchen torch (which is what I use), gently toast the tops of the marshmallows
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping