If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing summer sammy. Hot and cold together. Perfect for summer. Perfect for steak leftovers..
Also, add cheese. —cookingwithleftovers
- good steak filet, sliced into thin pieces, either leftover or new
- 1 splash soy sauce
- 1 splash red wine vinegar
- 2 thin slices of watermelon
- 2 thin slices of Dubliner cheese
- 2 pieces of good Rye bread
- 1 handful spinach
- Cook the steak slices in a hot pan, splash with soy and vinegar and take out when medium rare. Season.
- Toast the bread and melt the cheese on one side. Top with the steak, watermelon, and spinach.
- Then cut on the diagonal..
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon