If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: summer freshness —Chantal Gravel
- 2 cups Watermelon (cubed 1cm)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- half cup Armenian Braided string cheese (karoun cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice (fresh if possible, zest is great)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 handful basil leaves. Thinly chopped
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- mix watermelon, cherry tomatoes, and fresh Basil leaves. Tear string cheese apart, and chop in half inch lengths (measure about half a cup, or less if you prefer less salty)
- For the dressing : combine lime juice, olive oil, pepper (no need for salt, the cheese is enough)