If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, tasty, refreshing and not full of of bunch of crap. —Colleen Stem
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon fruit
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- juice of 1 lime
- a few fresh mint leaves
- note. The popsicle mold that I used only needed 2 cups of popsicle juice. If you have a larger mold, just use more of everything to get the amount you need
- Remove rind from watermelon and add to a blender with the lime juice, mint and blueberries. Blend until eveytthing is pureed and mixed all together. Pour liquid into popsicle molds and stick in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon