If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Add a spoonful of crushed nuts or granola for a refreshing breakfast or eat as is for a delicious summer snack. Ingredients are easily substituted, so try this recipe with whatever watery fruits you have in the fridge--even tomatoes. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/summer-fruit-gazpacho —Healthline
- 2/3 pound watermelon, peeled and chopped
- 7 ounces cantaloupe, peeled and chopped
- 4 ounces frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons fat-free yogurt
- Put the berries in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh colander to remove the seeds and put the puree back into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the yogurt, and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl with a tablespoon of yogurt on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon