If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Craving rich and creamy iced coffee without caffeine, dairy, or sugar? Try this easy Iced Dandelion Mocha recipe. —elanaspantry
tablespoon roasted dandelion root, ground
tablespoon roasted chicory root, ground
tablespoon cacao nibs
cup coconut milk
- Place water, dandelion, chicory, and cacao in a saucepan
- Bring to a boil, then reduce and simmer for 5 minutes
- Pour coffee through a fine mesh strainer into a mason jar
- Fill 2 pint glasses with ice
- Pour coffee over ice
- Add 2 tablespoons coconut milk to each glass