If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Soulmates Blueberry and Lemon together again in this Vegan take on a classic muffin. 2 —Sophie - Wholehearted Eats
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Cane Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Flax Meal mixed with 6 Tbsp Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl
- Mix the flax meal with water and let sit for 5 minutes. Add the flax meal to the milk, zest, oil, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and stir just until combined. Add the blueberries, and mix gently.
- Scoop into 12 lined muffin cups and bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops spring back when lightly touched.