If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds zucchini grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon clove powder
- Rinse and peel (optional) the zucchini. Grate and place them in a strainer. Squeeze to drain very well. Put the strainer over a bowl and leave the grated zucchini to drain very well.
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a bowl beat the eggs for 1-2’ and add the sugar. Stir for 2’.
- Add about 1/3 of flour stir and add the oil. Continue stirring and add another 1/3 of flour.
- Add the zucchini, cinnamon, clove powder and rest of the flour (check the quantity of flour before adding, you maybe need a bit less or more). You must have a smooth cake batter.
- Grease and flour a cake pan, pour the batter and bake for about 45’.
- Check if the cake is ready by inserting a clean knife in the center. If the knife comes out clean, the cake is ready. Otherwise, continue baking until it is ready. At this point you can also cover the cake with an aluminum foil to avoid burning the top.