If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pie is so decadent and delicious that know one will believe it only requires six ingredients. —theginghamapron
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups Cool-Whip divided
- 2 pieces unsweetened chocolate squares, melted and cooled
- 1 9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled
- Cream ½ c. butter with ¾ c. sugar.
- Stir in 2 squares cooled melted unsweetened chocolate.
- One at a time, add eggs. Beating 5 minutes after each addition at high speed.
- Fold in 2 cups thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into a cooled, baked 9 inch pie shell.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours) or freeze.
- Top with Cool Whip and garnish with chocolate shavings.