Author Notes: This pie is so decadent and delicious that know one will believe it only requires six ingredients. —theginghamapron
cups Cool-Whip divided
pieces unsweetened chocolate squares, melted and cooled
9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled
In This Recipe
- Cream ½ c. butter with ¾ c. sugar.
- Stir in 2 squares cooled melted unsweetened chocolate.
- One at a time, add eggs. Beating 5 minutes after each addition at high speed.
- Fold in 2 cups thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into a cooled, baked 9 inch pie shell.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours) or freeze.
- Top with Cool Whip and garnish with chocolate shavings.