This pie is so decadent and delicious that know one will believe it only requires six ingredients.
This pie is so decadent and delicious that know one will believe it only requires six ingredients.—theginghamapron
cups Cool-Whip divided
pieces unsweetened chocolate squares, melted and cooled
9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled
In This Recipe
- Cream ½ c. butter with ¾ c. sugar.
- Stir in 2 squares cooled melted unsweetened chocolate.
- One at a time, add eggs. Beating 5 minutes after each addition at high speed.
- Fold in 2 cups thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into a cooled, baked 9 inch pie shell.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours) or freeze.
- Top with Cool Whip and garnish with chocolate shavings.