If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been searching for a breakfast that's quick, easy, and full of protein to refuel me after my morning workout. This chia bowl is the ultimate breakfast: make-ahead, portable, refreshing, and filling. I add in protein powder for an extra boost, but if you don't like it, just adjust the amount of milk accordingly! Enjoy :) —Kasey
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 packets instant oats (original)
- 1.5 cups coconut milk (or whatever kind of milk you prefer)
- 2 scoops of protein powder (I prefer chocolate)
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 1 handful almonds (or whatever kind of nuts you prefer)
- 1 handful raspberries (or whatever kind of berries you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl with a fork.
- Add in chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Add in instant oats. Stir to combine.
- Pour in milk. Stir to combine.
- Add in protein powder. Stir to combine.
- Add in vanilla extract.
- Add in nuts, if desired. Cover bowl and put in fridge overnight. A few minutes before eating, add in berries and coconut flakes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch