Fettucini w/ Clam Sauce - packed full of flavor!
Fettucini w/ Clam Sauce - packed full of flavor!—mtlabor
tablespoon olive oil
garlic cloves, minced
ounces can clams, chopped (juice reserved, optional)
juice from 1/2 lemon
small handful parsley, chopped
cup heavy whipping cream
cup shredded parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
In This Recipe
- Cook the fettucini to al dente. Drain.
- While waiting for pasta to boil, heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet until medium high heat. Add clams and garlic and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in wine and cook for another 3-5 minutes, scraping up any brown bits from pan. Add remaining tablespoon of butter and stir until melted.
- Lower heat and add in lemon juice. Stir in parsley and whipping cream. Then add in 3/4 cup parmesan cheese. Stir until all incorporated. Salt and pepper to taste. If you want more clam flavor, add in small portion of reserved clam juice until it's just perfect for your tastes.
- Drain pasta and toss pasta in sauce until well incorporated. Serve on hot plates and with remaining parmesan cheese for garnish if you'd like!