If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy coconut ice cream requires only 3 ingredients and no ice cream machine is needed! —Jasline
- 60 milliliters cold heavy cream (1/2 cup)
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk (1/4 can)
- 100 grams coconut cream
- Chill a mixing bowl in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. Pour in the cream and using an electric mixer, whip on high speed until stiff peaks are formed, checking every now and then to make sure you don't overwhip.
- Add in the condensed milk and coconut cream and mix in gently with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture into a container and freeze overnight before serving with toasted dessicated coconut.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut