If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweetened only with dates and raw honey, this nutty granola is good for you too! —adina
- 3/4 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup almond pulp* or ground almonds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 5 dates
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- coconut oil spray
- Soak dates in warm water until very soft, up to 10 minutes. Pulse dates in a food processor until they reach a paste consistency. Roast nuts at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Toss nuts and date paste with remaining ingredients, adding more ingredients if needed. When thoroughly combined, place granola on lined baking sheet and spray with coconut oil. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Spray with coconut oil once more half way through. Store in airtight container. *I created this recipe to use up my leftover ground almonds after making almond milk -- works great for that!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut