If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A proper dessert, with a little tropical feel, since it's made out of sweet coconut water + coconut meat + banana. For those of you who are feeling naughty, you can freely add a drop of good banana liquor or any other good tasting liquor or cognac. —jernejkitchen
- 3 bananas
- 20 grams marzipan
- 200 milliliters rice milk
- 150 milliliters coconut water
- 2 tablespoons coconut meat
- 1 teaspoon banana liquor
- Peel the bananas and put them in a blender. Add the marzipan. Pour in the rice milk and quickly blend on high speed.
- Crack open the coconut, add coconut water and coconut meat to the blender. Add a teaspoon of good quality banana liqour or congac. Blend until smooth. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut