If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With the Sun shining out there and the warm weather starting to embrace our days, I decided to give a tropical summer touch to my chia pudding. The fact that there was this perfectly ripe mango smelling like tropical paradise in my fruit bowl also helped in my decision...You really have to try this one. It is crazy delicious! I'm speechless...probably because my mouth is full of Mango Coconut Chia Pudding... —Joana Silva
cup Chia Seeds
cups chopped Mango
cup Coconut Milk
- Place chopped mango into the food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Pour into transparent cups up to 2/3 to 1/2 of the cup. Reserve in the fridge to thicken a bit.
- Pit and chop dates and place them in the food processor. Add in coconut milk and process until homogeneous (approximately 2 minutes).
- Add in chia seeds and give it a stir with a spoon. Let it thicken for 15 minutes before transferring to the cups.
- Scoop gently the chia and coconut mixture over the mango layer and decorate on top if desired. Let it set in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coconut