If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my favorite things to eat. I have a smoothie almost every morning but when I don’t this is the next best thing.
It’s easy and quick to make, tasty and will keep for several days in the fridge.
I add in some raw granola that I make (recipe to follow soon – I just make it and need to really get the measurements down clearly :)) but it’s just as tasty with just fruit!!
Serves 1 glass serving
- 1 cup -Raw Cashews (if the nuts whether in a package or bulk don’t say raw, then they aren’t, and it will make a difference, and will probably be heated some how and flavors maybe added) soak for at least 15 mins but you don’t have to, this will make the cashew
- 1 teaspoon -Vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp sweetner Agave, Honey (not Vegan) Brown Rice Syrup, (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 4 ice cubes (only use if you want to eat it right away it makes it cooler)
- -Start with 1/4 cup water
- Throw all ingredients into the Vitamix or blender and start blending. You will need to add more water until desired consistency. I don’t like mine too runny but not too thick either. It’s not as fluffy as whip cream but it’s so much tastier and healthier!! These little differences can make eating healthy so much easier – in more ways than one!!
- Cut up some fruit in a bowl and pour over top – and enjoy!! Add some cereal or nuts or hemp if you like!!
- Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to share this. Always greatly appreciated!! Have an awesome day Jodi